Mangoes are rightly called the king of all fruits since they are possibly the most popular fruit everyone enjoys eating. Such is the popularity of the fruit that mango lovers of all ages, desperately waiting for the juicy ripe mangoes to arrive during summers.
In my last article, I discussed the tasty mango drinks that kids can enjoy during summers. However, if you have some unexpected guests visiting your place or you are throwing a hens party, you may want to treat them with tasty mango mocktails.
Mango Mocktails are so refreshing on the taste buds that you and your guests will enjoy them again and again.
Today I am going to share with you, 5 delicious Mango Mocktails you can try this summer.
5 Mango Mocktails to try this season
So without any further ado, let’s begin –
1. Mango Mojito – Mango Mocktails
The Mango Mojito Mocktail is zesty, lively, and really simple to make. In my view, it is a perfect summer refresher which is made with fresh ingredients and no alcohol. I am pretty sure that this drink will become your top pick as soon as you will taste it.
How to Make Mango Mojito Mango Mocktails
- Take about a half cup of freshly chopped mangoes and add it to the blender
- Now add half a cup of water to it and blend it well to form a mango puree. Ensure that the puree is not too thick or too thin as it can alter the taste of the drink
- Now pour this puree in a glass or a pitcher
- Once this is done, you can take a lemon and cut it into 2. Carefully remove the seeds and squeeze both the slices into the pitcher. Fill the glass or pitcher with sparkling water/club soda
- Stir it well and garnish it with mint leaves
- It is best consumed in 2 hours from the time it is prepared
- Your Mango Mojito Mocktail is ready to be served
2. Mango Delight – Mango Mocktails
This is a fairly easy drink that tastes amazingly good. It will undoubtedly impress your guests, as it did for mine. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll want to make it again and again since it’s easy, refreshing, and filling!
How to Make Mango Delight Mango Mocktails
- Add 180ml mango juice, 15 ml coconut syrup and about 5-7 mint leaves in a blender and blend it well to form a mixture.
- Not add around 20ml of fresh cream in the mixture
- Put the mixture in a glass and garnish it with mint and dryfruits
- Your Mango Delight Mocktail is ready to be served
3. Spicy Mango Mint Mocktail – Mango Mocktails
Undoubtedly we can call, the Mango Mint Spicy Mocktail one of the greatest recipes for house parties. It’s so simple to make and can be your best bet for last-minute preparation.
How to make Mango Mint Spicy Mango Mocktails
- Take a bender and add about half cup of chopped mango in it. Now add half cup water into the blender and then blend them well to form a mango puree.
- Add a bit of jalapeno pepper into the puree.
- Now you need to add sugar according to your taste. Its best to add 2 teaspon of sugar. However, you can totally skip it if you like it to have a naturally sweet taste.
- Blend the mixture once again so that all the ingredients dissolve in the mixture.
- Take a pitcher and pour the mixture in it. Add club soda and few mint leaves.
- Your Spicy Mango Mint Mocktail is ready to be served.
4. Mango Julius – Mango Mocktails
Mango Julius is a fruity drink that is made with fresh mango juice, milk, vanilla ice cream, and water. It’s a kid-friendly drink that’s quick and simple to prepare.
This delicious icy treat is beautifully blended which makes it perfect for summers or whenever you want a more innocent mocktail.
How to make Mango Julius Mango Mocktails
- Add 1 cup mango juice, quarter cup milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend it until the mixture is creamy and smooth
- Add a few ice cubes in a glass and pour the mixture on the rocks
- Your Mango Julius mocktail is ready to be served.
5. Mango Colada – Mango Mocktails
The last on our list is Mango Colada. This pleasant drink is made by adding mangoes, pineapples, coconut milk, and bananas. This simple beverage is suitable for any occasion and will appeal to individuals of all ages.
How to make Mango Colada Mango Mocktails
- Take a quarter of coconut milk and add it in a blender
- Now add to it, 1 freshly chopped mango (ensure that the mango peel is removedd before adding it in the blender) and 1 banana
- Now add some pineapple juice
- You can now blend the ingredients. Ensure that you blend is as per your liking of the thickness of the mixture
- Now the mixture can be added in a pitcher or added in glasses
- Add a few mint leaves for the extra flavor
- Your Mango Colada mocktail is ready to be served.
A few words from CityMom
These were my pick of 5 DIY mango mocktails that you can easily prepare at home and serve your guests or friends at a house gathering or a house party.
While most of these mango mocktails have standard recipes, they are so much fun to experiment with.
You can pick a drink from the above list prepare it in the standard form or be more creative and give it your own touch. This will not only help you beat the summer heat, but it will also provide your taste senses with plenty of pleasure.
If your kids love mango drinks then here are a bunch of healthy mango drinks that you can prepare for your kids. These are simple to make and will surely delight the mango lover in them.
Try them and share your feedback in the comments below.